Tuesday 4 December 2012

Heels xo

Been crushing on these shoes for a while! Finally plucked up the courage to order them. it wasn't the price that was stopping me, at £35.99 they weren't massively expensive, but what to wear them with?! Skater skirts? Disco Pants? Christmas party dress? With what outfit would they go perfectly? The wooden heel makes them ideal for both going out casually and going A L L out, they aren't too statementy so I don't have to worry about them drawing attention away from my perfect party dress and they are so comfy!

Misguided are known well for their prices and amazing next day delivery service so these bad boys were here in a flash, amazing quality with no scuffs and fit perfectly! It's hard ordering online as some places are more generous than others but as clothing websites go Misguided has got all my sizes down!

These babies will be having their first test run at the Christmas ball and I'm positive they'll do great!

No comments:

Post a Comment